Travel the world through the tip of your pencil!
- This excellent sketchbook by French artist Gilles Ronin offers illustrated ''step-by-steps'' to show you how to create quick, vibrant drawings of the everyday objects and famous landmarks of New York, Paris, and London in black-and-white and in color.
- Helpful artistic guidance sections even teach the basics of shading, proportions, and perspective.
- 125 invitingly illustrated pages, with space for your own sketches and personal notes.
- Sketchbook measures 5 inches wide by 7.75 inches high (12.7 cm wide by 19.7 cm high).
- Elastic band attached to back cover keeps your place or keeps journal closed.
- This is an informative and inspiring guide to urban sketching, whether you're gazing across the Brooklyn Bridge, gazing up at Big Ben's clock tower, breakfasting in a Parisian café, or simply armchair voyaging.
- Would make a unique travel journal, too!