Skip to content
New Store Now Open!
New Store Now Open!

Kama Pigments Encaustic Mediums

Sold out
SKU EN-101004-C
In Stock 0
Add to Wishlist
One way to refer to the binder of encaustic paints is by calling it the medium
At Kama, the product is called a neutral encaustic, but it really is the same thing as medium It could be easy for an oil or acrylic painter to think that the medium we are talking about here corresponds to a painting medium, a product used to modify the characteristics of paints; notably dying time, sheen, viscosity (often the case in Oil Paint), but in the technique of encaustic it's just how we call the binder.