Tombow ABT Pro Alcohol-Based Art Markers
ABT PRO is a permanent dual tipped art marker with flexible brush tip and chisel tip in one. Brush tip works like a paintbrush to create fine, medium or bold strokes by simply changing brush pressure; chisel tip provides consistent lines and broad coverage for colouring large spaces. Slender barrel for comfortable grip during use. Ideal for artists, designers and crafters. Permanent, fast-drying alcohol-based ink produces rich, vibrant colours that can be layered to create rich saturation, shading and colour gradation. Durable nylon brush tip and polyester chisel tip retain shape after heavy use. Total 108 colours available.Â Also available, Blender Pen (PN00) with colourless blending ink is great for smoothing out colour fields, creating gradations and manipulating or correcting colour applications.
There are 18 colours that are unique to the ABT PRO, including: P077, P191, P127, P282, P502, P539, P660, P633, P680, P683, P839, P907, P848, P881, P852, P987, PN69 and PN29.
- High-quality, resilient flexible brush tip & firm chisel tip marking pen
- Total 108 colours available
- Brush tip works like a paintbrush to create fine, medium or bold strokes by changing brush pressure
- Chisel tip provides consistent lines and broad coverage for colouring large spaces
- Slender barrel for comfortable grip during use
- Permanent, fast-drying alcohol-based ink produces rich, vibrant colours that can be layered to create rich saturation, shading and colour gradation
- Durable nylon brush tip and polyester chisel tip retain shape after heavy use
Choose Your Colour
Please note that due to the nature of your screen, online swatches cannot accurately represent the paint’s true colour.
Visit the Wallacks store to see our paint how it is meant to be seen, or check out our online resources to learn ways to get more from your online shopping experience.
You may also like
Princeton 3750 Select Artiste Synthetic Brushes - Short Handle